Follow these simple steps and create a delicious fish dish!
Of course, you can create endless variations with the type of fish and the herbs.
- Defrost the fillet in its vacuum packaging in cold water.
- Choose a good pan with non-stick coating. Then the fish will not stick to the pan.
- Pat the fillet dry with kitchen paper.
- Use a flat spatula to easily turn your fillet.
- Season it with pepper and salt.
- Lightly dredge the fillet through the flour.
- Fry the fillet in a little oil over a medium heat.
- Turn it halfway through the cooking time.
- Finish with a knob of butter for extra flavour.