You don’t have to be a chef to give your fish a nice eastern flavour. You don’t need to do much either!
This is how I usually do it:
- Defrost the fillet in its vacuum packaging in cold water.
- Pat it dry with kitchen paper.
- Season the fillet with pepper and salt.
- Then fry the fish according to the instructions on the packet.
- Add a dash of soy sauce.
- Sprinkle the fillet with a little lemon juice and sesame oil.
- Finish with a knob of butter for extra flavour.
- Variation: sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds on the fillet.